Advantages Of Sapphire Technique
– Takes relatively less time than other techniques.
– Can be used for hair transplanting without shaving.
– Planted hair follicles are more efficient.
– Opened channels recovered faster after operation
– Wounds and Signs are much less
– Natural hair appearance
– Sapphire blades characterized by a sharp and smooth surface against bacterial infection and does not cause any sensitivity.
– Contribute to reduce the damage of scalp tissue after surgery.
– Allows you to open channels with appropriate depth, which will ensure the stability of the plant planted.
Steps of hair transplantation procedures
1- Process preparations
initially it is necessary to take pictures of the bald area which is going to be transplant for documentation and postoperative analysis of the results. The following steps are arrangement of donor part and evacuation of the hair from donor area. At the same time nurse infuses local anesthesia to numb the donor area during the surgery. The hair transplant surgeon work on portion of tissue in the donor’s back and side of head.
2- Hair follicles extraction
The extraction is performed using millimetric surgical instruments named “punches”.
They have sharp cylindrical edges and vary from 0.8 to 1.1 mm in diameter.
As they do not possess the genetic code for baldness the hairs from the donor area do not have the tendency to fall.
3- Processing the receiving area and opening channels
Before follicle units are prepared for transplantation, there is one more local anesthesia will be given to the patient, so the surgeon can do little entry points on the bald scalp by a sapphire blades. This is the area where follicular units will be put. Depth and angle of every unit is under full attention as it gives natural look.
When all the follicular units are finished, the surgeon will then investigate the unions for complete position. Every patient who will going through this surgery will given written and oral post-operative instructions which expresses the measures that must be followed.